Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood, Gastown grew from a single tavern founded by John ‘Gassy Jack’ Deighton back in 1867. Today, the district retains its historic charm and independent spirit with Victorian architecture, curated boutiques, one-of-a-kind galleries and some of the best culinary fare in Vancouver.
Our Gastown Dining Tour showcases some of the finest restaurants in the neighbourhood, and share the stories of chefs and industry experts over gourmet dishes and beverages.
3 hours | 4 courses | $109 per person
Our 4-course progressive prix-fixe dining experience visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with nice bits of culinary history and stories in between.
- Fine dining experience
- Our knowledgeable tour guide
- Curation of the experience, relationships with high-quality restaurants, and dish choice.
- Stories of the restaurants and neighborhood
- Seamless logistics (tables are reserved, guests are seated and food arrives quickly)
Since we can only include 4-courses on each experience and we partner with more than 4 awesome restaurants in Gastown, our 4 courses may vary.
To experience all of our restaurants, come back again and again to taste the deliciousness and hear stories from all of our partners.
- Hear the stories of chefs and industry experts!
- Tours Available:
- Mondays: 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Alcohol pairing available for guests 19+: $10 per person at each restaurant
- Flat route, approximately 3 /4 kilometers
- Our start location is by the Steam Clock at 305 Water St, Vancouver.
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people
- This is a social dining experience. We feel the best dining experiences are the ones in which we are seated around tables sharing food and stories with others. Therefore, we have a 4-person minimum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to help you reschedule for another time or date with other guests, or offer a refund.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Have a group of 8 or more and want to upgrade to a private tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide
- Advance Tickets are required
WHY VANCOUVER GOURMET TOURS?
Wondering what makes the Gastown Dining Tour different from all other tours? Check out our About Us page for the answer!
Booking will be available in April 2018.